Bob Bruton For City Council
Bob is running for North St Paul City Council because he believes that being a council member
takes more than presence, it takes leadership; it takes more than vision, it takes implementation;
it takes more than involvement, it takes commitment.
Bob and his wife Diane
Bob sees that the economics and demo-graphics in North St. Paul are changing rapidly and
dramatically. He feels that the city must anticipate the changes and respond appropriately.
To do so, he would actively seek community input and better ways of doing things. Then, he
would lead the way to make this vision happen.
Bob is committed to keeping North St. Paul a great place in which to live, work and raise a
family. He would like the opportunity to resume pursuing this goal for you on the City Council.
Contact Bob at 651-777-2224 or
- The North St. Paul City Council for 8 years
- The North St. Paul Planning Commission for 10 years
- The North St. Paul Historical Society Board for 3 years
- The Ramsey County Continuum of Care Board helping the homeless for 14 years
- The Ramsey County Families Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program for 10 years
- The Ramsey County Charter Commission for 6 years
- The Ramsey County League of Local Governments Board for 4 years
- The Metro Cities Board (all Metro cities) for 4 years
- The Metropolitan Council's Transportation Advisory Board for 2 years
- Numerous other positions at various church, city, school district and county levels
- 42 years in the computer industry doing marketing, planning and development
- Pursue downtown revitalization by code enforcement and local incentives
- Draw businesses into downtown and the city by creating a positive atmosphere
- Maintain the quality of our neighborhoods by offering low cost home improvement loans
- Support affordable life-cycle housing
- Maintain the quality of our streets and parks by sticking to the upgrade plans
- Collaborate with other local governments for joint use of facilities, services, etc.
- Support and foster needed changes
- Always pursue the common good of the community
Let Bob resume his efforts to work for you by electing him on November 8th.